(Last update: 20 March 2023)
GAMINGDOME LTD is committed to protecting the privacy of our users and customers. This GDPR Policy outlines our practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information directly from you when you interact with us, such as when you:
- Register or create an account on gamingdome.net
- Communicate with us, including customer service inquiries or complaints
- Make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletters, or participate in our surveys
- Engage in any competitions, contests, or loyalty programs organized by GAMINGDOME
- Provide feedback or respond to our marketing materials
We may also obtain your personal information from third parties, such as credit reference agencies, financial institutions, or from other sources where you have given your consent for the disclosure of information relating to you or where it is otherwise lawfully permitted.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our products and services
- To process transactions and send related communications
- To respond to your inquiries or complaints
- To personalize your experience and provide tailored content and offers
- To conduct research, analysis, and surveys to improve our services
- To enforce our terms and conditions, and comply with legal obligations
- To prevent fraud and maintain the security of our marketplace
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We do not share, disclose, or sell any personally identifiable information collected online on GAMINGDOME with other unaffiliated companies or organizations for non-marketing purposes, except as required by law or in the context of a merger, sale, corporate reorganization, or legal proceeding.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. This includes retaining chat logs exchanged between users and vendors within our marketplace permanently for security reasons.
In addition, we establish retention periods for each type of data we retain for security purposes, ensuring that these periods are proportionate to the purpose for which the data is held. We periodically review the data we’re holding and delete any data that’s no longer necessary for the stated purpose.
Children and Underage Adolescents
Children and underage adolescents may use our products and services if authorized by their parents or guardians, or if their parents or guardians act on their behalf. Parents or guardians who become aware of unauthorized data processing may contact us at [email protected].
Your Rights Under GDPR
As a data subject, you have the following rights under GDPR:
- The right to access, rectify, or erase your personal data
- The right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent at any time, where processing is based on consent
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
However, we may refuse your request for erasure if the data is necessary for reasons such as detecting fraud, maintaining the security of our marketplace, or complying with our legal obligations.
To exercise any of your rights, please contact us at [email protected].
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Access to data retained for security purposes is limited to authorized personnel only.
Changes to This GDPR Policy
We may update this GDPR Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or applicable law. We will notify you of any material changes by posting the updated policy on our website or through other appropriate communication channels.
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding this GDPR Policy, please contact us at [email protected].